Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday, Monday

Today in class we took the current events quiz. If you were not in class today, be sure to make it up tomorrow during activity period.

We also wrote the key terms from Chapter 18 Section 2 ("Industrialized Democracies After WWII") in our notebooks and took the Ch18Sec2 (10-pt) quiz-- but it was open book. See me if you need to make this up, and I will let you sign out a book and take a copy of the quiz.

Tomorrow begins Chapter 18 Section 3. We're trying something a little different tomorrow: instead of having you write down ALL of the notes, I've made copies of the entire Power Point slide show for everyone with blanks to fill in here and there. I'm hoping this will alleviate some of the frantic note-taking and allow you to really listen to my lecture and provide some input during class discussion. I don't know how often I will be able to make so many copies, though, so eventually this might be a "print-it-at-home" assignment to bring in to class with you. For now, though, enjoy.

Finally, please don't forget that your 10 point "protest posters" were due today. I will still accept them tomorrow, but at a 10% decrease in points.

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment